Earn your hours by reading an entertaining and informative text and take an online qualified assessment as you go. Answers are stored so you can complete the reading and the qualified assessment in little chunks as you have time.
Courses that qualify for the 24 Yellow Book Hours:
Courses that qualify for the 56 Yellow Book Hours:
All Self-Study CPE for $680
Over $3000 value!
39.5 hours of Single Audit CPE for only $475
38 hours of Essential Skills CPE for only $460
11 Hours of Audit Reporting CPE for only $135
20.5 hours of Fraud CPE for only $250
26.5 hours of Yellow Book Financial Auditing Standards CPE for only $320
27.5 hours of Yellow Book Performance Auditing Standards CPE for only $330
11 hours of Internal Controls CPE for only $135
36 hours of Performance Audit Essentials CPE for only $435
14.5 hours of Auditor & Auditee Relationship CPE for only $175
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THESE COURSES
“The case studies were great! Also, the actual guidance in the material was excellent. Also, the humor. It made it all better!”
-CPA in public practice
“Very easy to read. Felt like the author was speaking. Also gave good excerpts at appropriate times. Really appreciated the non-frilly writing method. Very down to earth and easy to understand.”
– Self Study student
“I like the examples. It makes the course seem to go by much faster than just reading through a bunch of regs.”
– CPA in public practice
“The real world examples put the information into perspective.”
“I love that you made your book as interesting as your in-person classes.”
– CPA in Public Practice
How It Works:
- Select your favorite topic from the list of courses.
- Be sure to indicate the number of students that will be taking the course in the quantity column. If it’s just you – or if you’re buying for someone else – enter “1”.
- When you add your course to your cart, you’ll be prompted for the name and email of the *student* that’s taking the class. If it’s you – just enter your information. Otherwise, just enter the correct student info.
- (Note: you’ll be prompted to review and approve the student information before you can proceed to checkout.)
- Enter the Purchasing Contact’s information in the Checkout. Purchase the course online using a credit card, purchase order, or PayPal.
- After checking out, we’ll send an email to the Purchasing Contact, and that email includes a link to download the course. We’ll also send emails directly to the Student(s) listed in the order with information to log in and connect to our Student Center where they can download their course material and take their Qualified Assessment when ready. If you or the students don’t get the emails shortly after purchasing, please check your junk mail. If you still don’t get the emails, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Study the text (the review questions prepare you for the Qualified Assessment) and then log in to the Student Center to take the Qualified Assessment.
- Once you pass the Qualified Assessment – with a passing grade of 70% or better – within 3 attempts, you will be directed to a course evaluation.
- Fill out the course evaluation and you will be directed to your certificate of completion, which will be customized with your name and date of completion.
- Save your certificate of completion for your records and you are done!