Earn your hours by reading an entertaining and informative text and take an online quiz as you go. Answers are stored so you can complete the reading and the quiz in little chunks as you have time.
Course Title & CPE Hours
Courses that DO NOT qualify for the 24 Yellow Book Hours:
How do I register?
- Select your favorite topic from the list of courses.
- Purchase the course online using a credit card.
- Be sure to indicate the number of students that will be taking the course in the quantity column. If it's just you - or if you're buying for someone else - enter "1".
- When you add your course to your cart, you'll be prompted for the name and email of the *student* that's taking the class. If it's you - just enter your information. Otherwise, just enter the correct student info.
- (Note: you'll be prompted to review and approve the student information before you can proceed to checkout.)
- After checking out, we'll send an email to the person purchasing the course, and that email includes a link to download the course. We'll also send emails directly to the Student(s) listed in the purchase with information to log in and connect to our Student Center where they can download their course material and take their exams when ready. If you or the students don't get the emails shortly after purchasing, please check your junk mail. If you still don’t get the emails, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Study the text and then log in to the Student Center to take the exam.
- The review questions prepare you for the final. Your score on the review questions does not affect whether you earn your hours.
- Once you pass the final exam – with a passing grade of 70% or better – you will be directed to a course evaluation.
- Fill out the course evaluation and you will be directed to your certificate of completion, which will be customized with your name and date of completion.
- Print your certificate of completion for your records and you are done!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THESE COURSES
“As an audit manager, I will use a number of the tools to improve the efficiency of the audit unit.”
– Audit Manager taking Lean Six Sigma for Government Auditors and Accountants, December 2011
“The case studies were great! Also, the actual guidance in the material was excellent. Also, the humor. It made it all better!”
-CPA in public practice, August 2015
“Very easy to read. Felt like the author was speaking. Also gave good excerpts at appropriate times. Really appreciated the non-frilly writing method. Very down to earth and easy to understand.”
“I like the examples. It makes the course seem to go by much faster than just reading through a bunch of regs.”
– CPA in public practice, December 2014
“The real world examples put the information into perspective.”
– CPA, Jan 2016