Videos are available any time of day. After you enjoy the video, take a short qualified assessment to get your certificate.
Courses that qualify for the 24 Yellow Book Hours:
Courses that qualify for the 56 Yellow Book Hours:
Courses that DO NOT qualify for the Yellow Book Hours:
Bundles containing video courses
What People Are Saying
“I am reviewing your CPE courses I recently purchased and I think they are awesome. The video are verify insightful. I like the way you add comments I view as best practices in certain area. I have had plenty a “AH HA” moments after watching the videos. Thank you so much.“
-CPA in public practice
How It Works:
- Select your favorite topic from the list of courses.
- Purchase the course online using a credit card.
- Be sure to indicate the number of students that will be taking the course in the quantity column. If it’s just you – or if you’re buying for someone else – enter “1”.
- When you add your course to your cart, you’ll be prompted for the name and email of the *student* that’s taking the class. If it’s you – just enter your information. Otherwise, just enter the correct student info.
- (Note: you’ll be prompted to review and approve the student information before you can proceed to checkout.)
- After checking out, we’ll send an email to the person purchasing the course, and that email includes a link to download the course. We’ll also send emails directly to the Student(s) listed in the purchase with information to log in and connect to our Student Center where they can download their course material and take their exams when ready. If you or the students don’t get the emails shortly after purchasing, please check your junk mail. If you still don’t get the emails, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Study the text and then log in to the Student Center to take the exam.
- The review questions prepare you for the Qualified Assessment.
- Once you pass the Qualified Assessment – with a passing grade of 70% or better – you will be directed to a course evaluation.
- Fill out the course evaluation and you will be directed to your certificate of completion, which will be customized with your name and date of completion.
- Print your certificate of completion for your records and you are done!