Videos are available any time of day. After you enjoy the video, take a short qualified assessment to get your certificate.
Courses that qualify for the 24 Yellow Book Hours:
Courses that qualify for the 56 Yellow Book Hours:
Bundles containing video courses
What People Are Saying
“I am reviewing your CPE courses I recently purchased and I think they are awesome. The video are verify insightful. I like the way you add comments I view as best practices in certain area. I have had plenty a “AH HA” moments after watching the videos. Thank you so much.“
-CPA in public practice
How It Works:
- Select your favorite topic from the list of courses.
- Be sure to indicate the number of students that will be taking the course in the quantity column. If it’s just you – or if you’re buying for someone else – enter “1”.
- When you add your course to your cart, you’ll be prompted for the name and email of the *student* that’s taking the class. If it’s you – just enter your information. Otherwise, just enter the correct student info.
- (Note: you’ll be prompted to review and approve the student information before you can proceed to checkout.)
- Enter the Purchasing Contact’s information in the Checkout. Purchase the course online using a credit card, purchase order, or PayPal.
- After checking out, we’ll send an email to the Purchasing Contact, and that email includes a link to download the course. We’ll also send emails directly to the Student(s) listed in the order with information to log in and connect to our Student Center where they can watch the video, download their course material and take their Qualified Assessment when ready. If you or the students don’t get the emails shortly after purchasing, please check your junk mail. If you still don’t get the emails, contact us at email@example.com.
- Watch the video, study the text (the review questions prepare you for the Qualified Assessment) and then log in to the Student Center to take the Qualified Assessment.
- Once you pass the Qualified Assessment – with a passing grade of 70% or better – within 3 attempts, you will be directed to a course evaluation.
- Fill out the course evaluation and you will be directed to your certificate of completion, which will be customized with your name and date of completion.
- Save your certificate of completion for your records and you are done!