Single Audit Primer – Video Course includes an online video and a self-study manual for 3 hours of CPE credit.
The Single Audit (an audit of federal grants in compliance with the Uniform Grant Guidance) is part compliance audit and part financial audit.
Let Leita untangle the web of governance for federal grants, guide you through relevant documents and define key acronyms so you can get started on the Single Audit.
Course objectives include:
- Identify the subjects of a Single Audit
- Identify which audit criteria applies to each subject matter of the Single Audit
- Identify which federal grant requirements can override other grant requirements
- Identify how to focus on direct and material compliance items
- Differentiate among compliance requirements
- Define waste and abuse
- Identify the ideal structure for a compliance finding
- Identify the products included in the Single Audit package
CPE Credit Hours: 3
NASBA Category of Study: Auditing (Governmental)
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Auditors
Instructional method: Video with online qualified assessment. QAS SS
Author: Leita Hart-Fanta, CPA, CGFM, CGAP
This course qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit.
This course is also included in the Single Audit Bundle.
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.