We want you to be happy with your experience at YellowBook-CPE.com and we want you to say great things about us to all of your audit friends. If you have any problems, please tell us, and we’ll make it right!
How do I register?
- Select your desired course from our available Webinars, Self Study E-Books, Videos, or Public Seminars.
- Select the number of students that will be taking the course and click "Add to Cart".
- When you add the course to the Cart, you'll be prompted to enter the name and email of the student(s) taking the class. If it's you, just enter your information. Otherwise, just enter the correct student info.
- You'll be prompted to review and approve the student information before you can proceed to checkout.
- Purchase the contents of your Cart using a credit card or the PO payment option.
- After checking out, we'll send an email to the person purchasing the course, and that email includes a link to download the materials. We'll also send emails directly to the student(s) listed on the order with information to log in and connect to our Student Center where they can download their course material and take their exams when ready. If you or the students don't get the emails shortly after purchasing, please check your junk mail. If you still don’t get the emails, contact us at email@example.com.
- Study the text and then log in to the Student Center to take the exam.
- The review questions prepare you for the Qualified Assessment.
- Once you pass the Qualified Assessment – with a passing grade of 70% or better – you will be directed to a course evaluation.
- Fill out the course evaluation and you will be directed to your certificate of completion, which will be customized with your name and date of completion.
- Print your certificate of completion for your records and you are done!
What if I am buying a course for someone else?
Our ordering process collects “Student” information as well as “Purchaser” information. Simply provide the Student name(s) and email address(es) for each course you’re purchasing, and the students will be registered and emailed directly with the necessary information.
I can’t seem to get past “Approve Students” button in the checkout process. Help?
Using an alternate browser (such as Firefox or Chrome) might fix the issue.
If you’re still experiencing issues, please contact us and we will work with you to get your order placed ASAP!
The online store keeps rejecting my credit card. What is up?
Most credit card rejections occur when the zip code entered in the order does not match up with the credit card's billing address. If you have verified that the zip code is correct but it is still declined, please contact us and we’ll check on your order ASAP.
Can I pay by Purchase Order?
Yes. Simply select your desired course(s) and place an order as normal, selecting “Purchase Order” as your method of payment. Make sure and provide your billing address and email in the order. You’ll get a “Purchase Order” order confirmation, and our bookkeeper will send you an invoice.
Do you accept American Express?
Yes, we accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, P.O.s, PayPal, money orders, and checks. Please do not mail cash.
My employer prefers to pay after services have been rendered. Is that okay?
Yes, we can accept payment after a live seminar has taken place. Just place an order registering for the seminar, specify “Purchase Order” for your payment method, and add an Order Note saying you would like to delay payment until after the seminar date. We’ll send you an invoice, and you can pay after the seminar date.
Can I receive a refund for my order?
Yes. For live courses, full refunds will be granted if the student requests a refund 5 days before the seminar. For online courses, full refunds will be granted if the student requests a refund before they start the quiz. If the quiz has been started, a 50% refund will be granted. No refunds will be granted after the quiz has been completed. The refund will be issued with a check to the billing address on the order. Please contact us, providing your order number, if you would like a refund.
How much is shipping?
Unless you are talking about shipping Leita on a plane (no buses please!) to teach an In-House Seminar, there is no shipping fee because nothing gets mailed. The Self-Study materials are conveyed electronically via digital file download. The Qualified Assessment is taken online and the certificate of completion is delivered in the Student Center after the student fills out the Evaluation. As paperless as can be!
Accessing the Student Center
Where is my login info and password? I never received it.
Oh no! Our system sends an email to the student including the login information within moments of the order. If more than 30 minutes have elapsed with no email from us, please check your junk mail. If it isn’t there, please contact us and we will get you going ASAP!
How do I access my downloads and Qualified Assessment?
Our system sends an email to the student including the login information within moments of the order. You will be able to access the course materials and Qualified Assessment once you are logged into the Student Center. If more than 30 minutes have elapsed with no email from us, please check your junk mail. If it isn’t there, please contact us and we will get you going ASAP!
How do I reset my password?
You can choose a new password using the student email listed in your order!
Follow these steps:
- visit the Yellowbook-CPE.com Student Center,
- click the “click here to login” link, and
- click the “Lost your Password?” link right below the window that pops up.
You’ll be asked for your student email address (the one shared with us in your order), and then will be sent a password reset email to that address.
Once your password is reset, just return to the Student Center, log in with your new password, and you can proceed to download your course materials, access your Qualified Assessment and view/print your certificates.
Receiving CPE credit for Self-Study E-Book and Video courses
How long do I have to complete the course?
You have one full year from the date of purchase to finish the Qualified Assessment. NASBA requires that the course expires after one year because the courses are updated every year and NASBA (rightly so) does not want students studying out-of-date materials!
Where is my certificate?
After you pass the course with a 70% or greater score AND fill out the course evaluation, you will be able to view and print your certificate, and you can return to the Student Center at any time to view or print your certificate as well. The certificate will have all of the information you need to report your hours.
How can I find out which questions I missed on the Qualified Assessment?
Sorry, but we do not share that information with you. You do get a score after you take the Qualified Assessment and are informed if your score is a passing score. We do not share the correct answers or which questions you got wrong to help us stay compliant with NASBA regulations, and also to prevent students from sharing answers with each other.
What happens if my computer crashes in the middle of a Qualified Assessment?
Our test system tracks where you are, question by question. If you need to stop and return, or if your computer freezes, simply return to the Qualified Assessment and you’ll be brought directly to your last unanswered question. (For security purposes, "pause and resume" is only available on the *same* computer with *same* network/IP address.)
The certificate I received shows tomorrow’s date. Why is that?
Our automated cutoff for testing is 8pm EDT when US Daylight Savings Time is in effect, and 9pm EST during US Standard Time. If you complete and pass your exam before that time, your certificate will be dated the same day.
Can a Webinar be viewed by a group, and the individuals in the group get CPE credit?
Yes! You can view a Webinar as a group using one login and everyone will receive credits as long as each person has been registered for the webinar. In order to receive a certificate of completion, each participant must pay the registration fee. CPA Crossings, the webcasting company, will need one of the forms below in order for each person to receive credit.
There are two options for group attendance verification:
- If you have one person in the group that can verify attendance for everyone present, then you can complete the Webinar Group Attendance Log. This is completed and submitted after the webinar (further instructions are on the form. Click the link to download).
- If you don’t have one person to verify, you will need to fill out the Webinar Group - Individual PQ Form. This is completed during the webinar and submitted after the webinar (further instructions are on the form. Click the link to download).
Each registered student will get an email from CPA Crossings with a login ID, and any of those can be used for the group login.
If there are multiple locations viewing the webinar as separate groups, you will need to use separate login links (one for each location) and submit a form for each location.
What is your NASBA CPE sponsor number?
Our Texas State Board of Public Accountancy number is 009760 for both live seminars and self study courses. Our NASBA number for live courses and self study courses is 109217.