Transitioning to Agile Audit for Government Auditors – Video Course includes an online video and self-study manual for 1.5 hours of CPE credit.
In this quick video customized for government auditors, Toby DeRoche provides a blueprint for transitioning to agile from a traditional audit approach. The discussion includes addressing stakeholder concerns, assessing the team’s readiness, conducting training, and executing the transition.
We need to audit the right risks at the right time, and agile auditing is the way to get there. With agile auditing, we take a different approach to building the audit plan and testing.
Toby generously shares 8 supplementary materials to help your team in transitioning to agile in order to manage your audit projects:
- Agile audit transition blueprint
- Agile audit transition case studies
- IIA standards to agile audit cross walk spreadsheet
- Internal audit engagement notice for auditees
- Opening meeting agenda with agile talking points
- Sprint close meeting template
- Retrospective meeting template
- Infographic report template
Toby DeRoche focuses his career on advising governance and assurance professionals on solutions to their audit, risk, and compliance needs. Toby is a highly credentialed audit professional with nearly 20 years of experience in internal audit, agile, SOX, and enterprise risk management (ERM).
Course objectives include:
- Identify and address stakeholder concerns
- Recognize the current state of the audit team’s readiness to move to agile auditing
- Organize the transition based on a comprehensive blueprint
Program level: Basic
Instructional method: Video with online qualified assessment. QAS SS
NASBA Category of Study: Auditing (Governmental)
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Auditors of any experience level who want to learn more about agile auditing within a government context
CPE Credit Hours: 1.5
Author: Toby DeRoche MBA, CIA, CCSA, CRMA, CFE, CISA, CICA, SA, cAAP
This course is also included in the Agile Bundle.
This course does qualify for the 24 hour Yellow Book CPE requirement.
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.