Presentation Skills for Auditors – Video Course includes an online video and self study e-book for 2 hours of CPE credit.
In this short two-hour video customized for auditors, Jim and Leita share their best tips on how to connect with an audience including how to leverage your uniqueness and bringing audit results alive for your audience.
Jim Comer is a communications consultant with more than 30 years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies, national associations, and professionals from a myriad of industries. He’s even written jokes for Joan Rivers and a well-received monologue for the legendary Bob Hope. Leita Hart-Fanta, CPA, has lead over 1800 full-day seminars for auditors and financial professionals.
Course objectives include:
- Identify tools that improve public speaking
- Cite ways to communicate positively with clients and the board during an audit examination
- Recognize best practices for using PowerPoint during a presentation
- Identify ways you can affect your public speaking both positively and negatively
- Identify the number one fear of the American people
CPE Credit Hours: 2
NASBA Category of Study: Auditing
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Auditors
Instructional method: Video with online quiz. QAS SS
Authors: Jim Comer & Leita Hart-Fanta
This course qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit.
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.
What People Say About This Course
“Yes! I don’t need to teach them accounting – just drive home important points from the audit!” -CPA in Public Practice
“I get very nervous during presentations and meetings, the CPE presented various examples I can use to help me.” -CPA in Public Practice