How to Write an Audit Report Finding (Art of the Finding) – Video Course includes an online video and self-study manual for 3 hours of CPE credit.
Was your latest audit finding powerful? And did your team enjoy writing it? Findings can be fun to write and read. Yes, fun!
By following a few key guidelines on content and organization, you can create an audit report masterpiece your team can be proud to stand behind.
And on top of that, a logically organized audit finding sprinkled with interesting facts and including clear, feasible recommendations can be one of an auditor’s best tools for eliciting change.
Course objectives include:
- Distinguish among the five elements of a finding
- Identify qualities of a compelling effect statement
- Identify sources of criteria
- Identify qualities of a good recommendation (match and auditable and feasible)
- Identify negative tone
- Identify relevant testing to support the condition and cause
CPE Credit Hours: 3
NASBA Category of Study: Auditing (Governmental)
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Auditors of government programs
Instructional method: Video with online quiz. QAS SS
This course qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit.
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.