$50 includes online videos, self-study manual, and online quiz for 3 hours of CPE credit.
A logically organized finding is a gift to the reader and to the tax-paying public. By using a few key guidelines on content and organization, the team can create an audit report masterpiece! This course is centered on the Yellow Book, Single Audit, and IIA requirements regarding audit findings and reports.
Course objectives include:
- Distinguish among the five elements of a finding
- Identify qualities of a compelling effect statement
- Identify sources of criteria
- Identify qualities of a good recommendation (match and auditable and feasible)
- Identify negative tone
- Identify relevant testing to support the condition and cause
CPE Credit Hours: 3
NASBA Category of Study: Auditing (Governmental)
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Auditors of government programs
Instructional method: Video with online quiz. QAS SS
This course qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit.
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.