$50 includes online video, self-study manual, and online quiz for 2 hours of CPE credit.
A strong audit methodology answers objectives clearly and establishes convincing evidence. By taking a few steps to lay out the audit program, an auditor will feel confident in presenting the working papers. In Audit Methodologies & Documentation, Leita Hart-Fanta provides a blueprint for auditors to establish an effective system that will save the auditor, auditee, and the reviewer valuable time.
Course objectives include:
- Identify what makes a solid audit methodology
- Recognize the components of a good audit objective
- Identify recommended practices for effectively documenting audit programs
- Recognize audit statements demonstrating strong evidence
- Define terms related to audit programs
- Identify elements of a finding
- Recognize commonly-used terms for the purpose of strengthening audit methodologies
- Recognize elements and the hierarchy of working papers
- Recall recommended methodologies of effective audit programs
CPE Credit Hours: 2
NASBA Category of Study: Auditing (Governmental)
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Auditors
Instructional method: Video with online quiz: QAS SS
This course qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit.
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.