Performance budgeting may be the best way to respond to increasing customer demand at a reasonable cost. Performance budgeting provides the means to link performance goals to the appropriate resources and then hold managers at each level accountable for achieving the results.
Performance-based budgets put the money where the goals are. Large organizations and the government are increasingly turning to this results-based approach to allocate limited resources.
Course objectives include:
- Select meaningful performance measures
- Create a performance-based budget, step-by-step
- Decide if performance-based budgeting is right for your organization
- Choose the key questions to ask in developing a strategic plan and a balanced scorecard
- Link annual plans with the budget
Who should attend: Anyone who creates, audits, or must comply with a budget.
Program level: Basic
Prerequisites: No prerequisites or advance preparation required
Delivery method: Group live
Recommended CPE credit: 8 hours
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.