As the lead on an audit project, you are no longer just a technician, but a teacher, a coach, and a manager. In this two-day course, learn how to keep a handle on project quality, scope, and resources while communicating clearly with stakeholders. We will also cover how to develop your staff and enhance your skills as a servant leader.
This course assumes you know the basics of audit planning, fieldwork, and reporting.
Course objectives include:
- Create master plans that keep your audit on track
- Schedule tasks for maximum impact
- Teach new staff key audit skills
- Implement active listening skills to get to the root of performance problems
- Ensure audit quality with the appropriate quality and quantity of evidence
Who should attend: Auditors
Program level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: 1 or more years of audit experience
Delivery method: Group live
Recommended CPE credit: 16 hours
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.