As the lead on an audit project, you are no longer just a technician, but a teacher, a coach, and a manager. In this two-day course, learn how to manage an audit project.
Keep a handle on project quality, scope, and resources while communicating clearly with stakeholders. We will also cover how to develop your staff and enhance your skills as a servant leader.
This course assumes you know the basics of audit planning, fieldwork, and reporting.
Come prepared to look at yourself, your team, and the environment you operate in.
Course objectives include:
- Create master plans that keep your audit on track
- Schedule management tasks for maximum impact
- Teach new staff key audit skills
- Implement active listening skills to get to the root of performance problems
- Ensure audit quality with the appropriate quality and quantity of evidence
- Write the the audit report as you audit
- Delegate technical tasks to team members
- Develop winning strategies for working with stakeholders
- Teach your best team members how to manage an audit project so you can continue your career progression
Who should attend: Auditors
Program level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: 1 or more years of audit experience
Delivery method: Group live
Recommended CPE credit: 16+ hours
This course can be customized to qualify for Yellow Book CPE hours.
Read more about this topic here
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.