Course objectives include:
- Determining which GAO requirements apply to the Single Audit
- Choosing appropriate audit methodologies
- Selecting direct and material compliance items
- Designing control documentation that meets Uniform Guidance requirements
- Locating and utilizing key guiding documents and audit requirements
Who should attend: Auditors seeking to comply with Single Audit requirements.
Program level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: More than one year of audit experience
Delivery method: Group live
Recommended CPE credit: 8 hours
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.
What People Say About This Course
“From my perspective, I thought that Leita was a terrific instructor, and I would love to have her come up to the great north again. Leita definitely demonstrated deep subject matter expertise. However, she also presented the material in a way that challenged the audience and held peoples’ interest. And Leita is super fun too, which also is an attribute that you find in instructors who are masters of their craft.”
– Director: Legislative Auditor 2018
“I wish I would have had access to this seminar when I first started working on Yellowbook and OMB Section A-133 audits. The book is very insightful and could have saved time and money in learning how to audit in the government world.”
– March 2013
Single audits are different. The federal government demands a lot of a grantee and their auditor. In this course, we will cover the audit requirements that exceed AICPA standards in the GAO’s Yellow Book and the Uniform Guidance.