$130 (per person) includes an online webinar for 2 hours of CPE credit
Government auditors identify opportunities for improvement on every project. We share these ideas with management, hopefully secure their agreement, and then wait for action that too often does not happen. So was the problem the value in the idea, the delivery approach or something else entirely?
In this program we’ll dive straight into how to deliver audit project ideas that grab the listener’s attention, stick in their brain, and nudge them towards taking those critical steps toward improvement.
Learning objectives include:
- Identify the three greatest barriers to pulling government leaders and their teams toward effective action
- Analyze how to interview, speak and present to improve the probability of management action where it’s needed
- Discover exactly why the order in which information is presented is critical to paving the way towards corrective action
- Explore the power of Context Analysis, POV Preparation, Social Proof, Low-Risk Field Testing, and Scripting
- Recognize the adjustments we all need to make to be heard and followed more reliably
- Explore the core behavior skills of ‘Auditor Consulting’, and how to apply them in routine compliance audit projects
Program Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Auditing (Governmental)
Who Should Attend: Auditors
Prerequisites: 2 or more years of audit experience
Advanced Preparation Required: none
Instructional Method: Webinar (Group Internet Based)
CPE Credit Hours: 2
Date: Monday, February 26, 2024
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
Selling Audit Recommendations for Government Auditors Webinar Leader:
John J. Hall, CPA
John J. Hall, CPA, has worked as an auditor, professional speaker, consultant and author for over 45 long, long years. But he still LOVES the work.
John builds and delivers live and virtual keynote presentations, skills training seminars, webinars and in-person conference presentations for auditors, management groups, CPAs, Boards, and professional associations – over 3,000 live presentations to date. John is best known for bringing practical, proven, efficient solutions to real-world business challenges (including especially fraud risks!!!) faced by clients and program participants.
John is the founder and President of Hall Consulting, Inc. In addition to 30-plus years as a self-employed speaker, auditor and consultant, John has worked in senior leadership positions in large corporations and international public accounting and consulting firms. He’s a member of the National Speakers Association, the American Institute of CPAs, and the Institute of Internal Auditors.