$590 includes a terrific 2-day course for 16 hours of Governmental CPE
As an audit team leader, you are no longer just a technician, but a teacher, a coach, and a manager. In this two-day course, learn how to keep a handle on project quality, scope, and resources while communicating clearly with stakeholders. We will also cover how to develop your staff and enhance your skills as a servant leader.
This course assumes you know the basics of audit planning, fieldwork, and reporting.
Course objectives include:
- Create master plans that keep your audit on track
- Schedule tasks for maximum impact
- Teach new staff key audit skills
- Implement active listening skills to get to the root of performance problems
- Ensure audit quality with the appropriate quality and quantity of evidence
Recommended CPE credit: 16 hours
NASBA Category of Study: Auditing (Governmental)
Program level: Intermediate
Prerequisutes: 1 or more years of audit experience
Who should attend: Auditors
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional method: Group live instruction
Instructor: Leita Hart-Fanta
Class Size Limit: 35
Location: Maggiano’s, 10910 Domain Dr #100, Austin, TX 78759
Date: July 30 & 31, 2020
Registration & Full Breakfast – 8 a.m.
Course begins – 8:30 a.m.
Lunch (provided) – 11:30 a.m.
Day ends – 5:00 p.m.
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.