You’ve been tapped to create the forecast process for your division. Now what? Even if you understand the basics, what can you do to make the process faster? More efficient? Cleaner? More accurate? Just better? We’ll discuss best practices in budgeting and forecasting, along with some tips and tricks to make your product the best it can be. This course is a facilitated walk-through of the forecasting process using one division’s product or service.
Course objectives include:
- link the forecast to the strategic plan
- distinguish between planning for the short-term and the long-term
- forecast and maximizing revenues
- forecast and minimizing expenditures
- identify variables and assumptions that impact revenues and expenditures
- identify drivers of performance results
- diagnose the root causes of not meeting forecast and responding promptly
Who should attend? Managers seeking to tighten up their forecasts and budgets
Program level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Two years of professional experience
Delivery method: Group live
Recommended CPE credit: 8 hours
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.