$90 includes self-study manual and online quiz for 7.5 hours of CPE credit.
The administrative rules for federal grants cover a lot of ground. Let Sefton Boyars and Bill Allen guide you through the requirements and provide insights into the trickier, unexpected clauses.
This course covers the latest administrative rules published in the Uniform Guidance for Federal Grants (formal title: Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards)
Course objectives include:
- Describe the regulations underlying the uniform administrative requirements applicable to state and local governments and nonprofits
- Identify key government regulators and their related acronyms
- Differentiate among the four layers of regulations regarding federal award administration
- Define terms used in the uniform administrative requirements
- Identify the pre-federal award requirements in 2 CFR 200
- Identify the contents of federal awards as set out in 2 CFR 200
- Describe the post federal award requirements regarding property standards
- Examine the post federal award requirements regarding procurement standards
- Identify the requirements regarding performance and financial monitoring and reporting
- Differentiate among the rules related to recipient record retention and access
- Describe the skills needed for subrecipient monitoring and management
- Identify remedies for noncompliance
- Determine when an award may be closed out and what is affected by the award closeout
CPE Credit Hours: 7.5
NASBA Category of Study: Auditing (Governmental)
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Auditors of government programs
Instructional method: Self-study text with online quiz. QAS SS
This course qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit.
READ INSIDE THE BOOK: https://yellowbook-cpe.com/general-principles-basic-premises.html
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.