Was your latest audit finding powerful? And did your team enjoy writing it? Findings can be fun to write and read. Yes, I said fun!
By following a few key guidelines on content and organization, you can create an audit report masterpiece your team can be proud to stand behind.
And on top of that, a logically organized audit finding sprinkled with interesting facts and including clear, feasible recommendations can be one of an auditor’s best tools for eliciting change.
Course objectives include:
- Generate concise and logical findings in an hour or less
- Choose the strongest content for your finding
- Choose whether to pursue the root cause
- Create fact-based and control-based tests to support the five elements
- Create auditable and feasible audit finding recommendations
- Choose how much detail to share in the report
- Quantify findings to convey impact
- Edit findings and provide meaningful feedback
Who should attend: Auditors who write or review audit findings
Program level: Basic
Prerequisites: No prerequisites or advance preparation required
Delivery method: Group live
Recommended CPE credit: 8+ hours
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.
What People Say About This Course
“Leita, you really did a wonderful job. I would not have guessed that I could enjoy an audit reporting class or that I would remain interested for two days. You not only have expertise but beyond that, a passion that makes us want to listen and learn.” – Fausto Hinojosa, CPA, CFE, Managing Partner