$79 – Single;
4 or more: $175/1st person, $35 per additional attendee.
Includes online webinar and quiz for 2 hours of CPE credit.
Have you ever wanted to say something in your audit report but you couldn’t support with evidence? Or have you ever wasted a significant amount of time on a test that you didn’t need to perform?
In this course, we will design audit methodologies that get you where you want to go as quickly and as easily as possible. The resulting working papers convince your audit leadership that you can confidently conclude against your audit objective.
- Yellow Book standards for evidence and documentation
- Evaluating the strength of audit methodologies
- Creating complete and compliance audit documentation
- Resulting audit findings
Course objectives include:
- Choose appropriate methodologies for a variety of objectives
- Discern strong evidence from weak evidence
- Develop a stand-alone working paper for a methodology
Program level: Basic
Field of Study: Auditing (Governmental)
Who should attend: Auditors of government programs.
Advance preparation: None
Instructional method: Group-Internet-Based
CPE Credit Hours: 2