$50 includes online videos, self-study manual, and online quiz for 2.5 hours of CPE credit.
Jim Comer is a communications consultant with more than 30 years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies, national associations, and professionals from a myriad of industries. He’s even written jokes for Joan Rivers and a well-received monologue for the legendary Bob Hope. In this short two-hour video customized for auditors and accountants, Jim shares his best tips on how to connect with an audience including tips for leveraging your uniqueness and bringing points alive for your audience.
Course objectives include:
- Cite ways to communicate positively with clients and the Board during an audit examination
- Identify tools that improve public speaking
- Recognize ways body language can affect public speaking both positively and negatively
- Recognize best practices for using PowerPoint during a presentation
- Identify the number one fear of the American people
CPE Credit Hours: 2.5
NASBA Category of Study: Auditing
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Auditors
Instructional method: Video with online quiz. QAS SS
About the Author(s): Jim Comer
This course qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit.
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.