$350 includes a terrific 2-day course for 8 hours of Governmental CPE
How do you make sure bad things don’t happen? Implement an internal control!
In this comprehensive workshop, learn how to define risks and apply controls to mitigate the risks – without creating a burdensome bureaucracy.
We will create relevant internal controls and evaluate whether the controls will work together in an integrated manner to achieve business goals.
This webinar is customized to create controls for a facet of your operation that is most important to you.
Course objectives include:
- How to define business risks
- How to mitigate risks with controls
- How to distinguish between monitoring and control activities
- How to document controls
- How to choose and strengthen key internal controls
- What the COSO model and Green Book are is and why they are important
- How to identify and lean critical processes
Recommended CPE credit: 8 hours
NASBA Category of Study: Auditing (Governmental)
Program level: Basic
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional method: Webinar (Group Internet Based)
Instructor: Leita Hart-Fanta, CPA, CGFM, CGAP
Class Size Limit: 30
Who should attend: Auditors
Date: August 30-31, 2021 (Thursday – Friday)
Time: 1:00pm-5:00pm Central
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.