The Four Principles of Happy Cash Flow includes an self-study e-book delivered immediately upon purchase. Answer questions online to receive a certificate of completion for 4.5 hours of CPE credit!
Cash flow keeps your operation alive because cash is the most powerful and flexible asset your business can have.
The Four Principles of Happy Cash Flow reveals four simple rules to keep the cash flowing through your business. In addition to these principles, the course covers such concepts as using profit margins, minimizing inventory, increasing volume, collecting money faster, and stretching vendor payments.
This self-study course is for anyone who wants to stop leaning on credit, start a business, or improve cash balances in an established businesses.
Course objectives include:
- Recognize the benefits of generating cash flow
- Identify the phases of the business cycle and where cash flow principles are best applied
- Identify the first principle of Happy Cash Flow™
- Identify the second and third principles of Happy Cash Flow™
- Distinguish between metrics used to measure the speed of the cash conversion cycle
- Identify methods to generate additional profits
- Identify how successful companies apply the principles of Happy Cash Flow™ to generate cash flow
- Apply the principles of Happy Cash Flow™ to service organizations and other industries
- Identify techniques to collecting from customers faster
- Identify techniques for minimizing inventory.
- Identify techniques for stretching payments to vendors.
- Identify the benefits and costs of cash flow projection
- Identify the steps for creating a step-by-step cash flow forecast
This course DOES NOT qualify for the 24 Yellow Book Hours.
Recommended CPE credit: 4.5 hours
NASBA Category of Study: Finance
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Professionals responsible for managing cash flow, receivables, payables, inventory, performance metrics, and budgets
Instructional method: Self-study text with online qualified assessment. QAS SS
Author: Leita Hart-Fanta, CPA, CGFM, CGAP
Also see Leita’s related book: Accounting Demystified
READ INSIDE THIS BOOK: https://yellowbook-cpe.com/generating-cash-flow.html
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.
What People Say About This Course
“Entertaining material to read.”
-CPA in public practice