The ultimate impact of your audit report often depends on how you start out. A thorough planning process is key to creating compelling results. By asking a series of specific questions, you can shape your audit project into something interesting and valuable. In this seminar we will work together to develop a solid audit plan that will result in an audit report you can be proud of.
Course objectives include:
- Uncover risk and choose an audit subject by asking specific questions
- Refine the objectives and sub-objectives
- Document your assessment and keep it up-to-date throughout the audit
- Apply the 2013 version of the COSO model to your control risk assessment
- Choose strong convincing audit methodologies
Program level: Intermediate
Instructional method: Group live instruction
Prerequisites: More than two years of audit experience
Who should attend: Auditors who plan audit engagements
Recommended CPE credit: 8 hours
Questions? You can find our FAQ here.
What People Say About This Course
“I have been ranting and raving to my peers, family and friends about your seminar… you had me on the edge of my seat just absorbing all the information you covered! Anyone that can teach [auditing]… in such a fun, exciting and upbeat way… deserves more than just KUDOS. I am already looking into other seminars you teach.”